Monday, April 11, 2011

Celtics @ Wizards Tonight!



The Celtics will play the Washington wizards tonight. I hear u saying didn’t they played against Washington a couple days ago? Yes tonight will feel like a dĂ©jĂ  vu for the Boston Celtics, as they take on the Wizards in the second night of a back to back. Boston will be looking for a similar result to Friday’s win over Washington.

Let’s see if the Celtics can find a way back to winning with only two games before left, before the playoffs. This will be the 4th and final meeting of the season, between these two. The Celtics are 2-1 against the Wizards, with the loss coming on the road.

Enjoy watching the game tonight, or if u don’t have time or don’t feel like it, u can always check back in later for a recap + highlights.

Game starts 7:00 PM/23:00 GMT/01:00 CET - We will be posting a stream.
Stream for Celtics @ Wizards!

34 reacties:

spaceman said...

Never was a huge basketball watching fan, but I can appreciate most things.

Good luck with your teams I suppose :P

Nice blog/post

munchies? said...

Will this be US viewers only? I know the NBA has some kind of regulations, but id really like to watch.

Team Panda said...

ill probably watch it then, i got nothing else to do today.

Spongeworthy said...

Rondoooooooo

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to watch it :(

Schla.mp3 said...

you are a big fan aren't you?

SOMS said...

@Munchies the stream is mostly for users outside of the US, since people from the US can catch the game on normal tv.

Nate said...

awesome ill definitely be watching this one

D4 said...

do the recap and highlights. the whole celtics thing got lame to me :/ wish them luck though

Canon said...

I wish I could watch it, i need to fix my tv

der said...

Despite the fact that the Wizards won 5 of their last 8 matches, against slumping opponents, there is no way they could surprise the Celtics again!

Kelley Muro said...

See how this turns out.

ExoticBlogger said...

nice will watch!

Patres said...

Will be checking back for your expert analysis since we don't get these games here.

Rabidmoose said...

Should be a good game.

JuX said...

Celtics is my pick for tonight.

treadus said...

screw the wizards

Unknown said...

cool thanks for the stream

Fishy Corporation said...

Good game, very well played need to be doing this everytime!

Navi said...

do the john wall
following

Tuneroll said...

Celtics at Wizards!? Looking forward!

Blk Jesus said...

hope they can start pulling it together! they need this win

Malkavian said...

Great, hoping for a Celtic win here again

Electric Addict said...

they can make it!

Zombie said...

I am going to mix the comment up a bit tonight... GOOOOOOO Blue + Yellow!

(it equals green)

Tasos said...

I'll try and watch the highlights! I don't think I can watch the match :(

Redbird said...

Go Green!

if you have time, drop by and say hi

Taylor said...

Go celtics!

DerpFiles said...

I'm from DC but I don't care about the Wizards at all

pezasied said...

The Heat wrapped up the second seed tonight

Danny Murphy said...

1 point loss, thats tough....

The Satirical Swashbuckler said...

Boy oh boy do I love me some celtics.

Issac said...

hopefully the celtics win.

The Awesome Alien said...

i just watched that other video thats messed up

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger