Sunday, April 3, 2011

Celtics vs Pistons Tonight!



The Boston Celtics are looking to bounce back when they face the Detroit Pistons tonight. Let’s see if the Celtics can hand the Pistons their 10th straight road loss. This would be a nice win for the Celtics to boost moral a bit, since we have though road games coming up. The next two road games are against the Bulls and Heat.

Meanwhile the Boston frontcourt is getting healthier. Jermaine O'neal returned for the last two games after missing 36 with a knee injury. Also the MRI on Nenad Krstic last Saturday was negative, he has a bone bruise to his right knee and is listed as day to day. Last but not least, Shaquille O'neal is close to coming back after being out since Feb. 1 due to a strained left Achilles tendon.

The Celtics have won two out of three against Detroit this season despite minimal contributions from Ray Allen. Allen has averaged 11.7 points on 40.0 percent shooting against the Pistons, and is showing signs of slowing down with a 12.7-point average on 35.6 percent shooting over his last seven games. Paul Pierce, meanwhile, had a strong trip by averaging 23.0 points. He's averaging 25.3 on 61.4 percent shooting against Detroit this season.

Don't forget to tune in for the Celtics versus Pistons tonight! 6:00 et/22:00 gmt/00:00 cet

59 reacties:

RootYourDroid.net said...

I don't watch much basket ball but I know Detroit just got smoked in baseball by my Yankees!

BetterButterScotch said...

I'll keep that in mind, needed something to watch.

Snoopaloop~! said...

celtics tear that shit up

Leanora's Blog said...

I saw Celtic, and thought of the Scottish football team then I seen it was basketball.

Team Panda said...

6 eastern is 3 pacific time right?

getuseful.blogger.com said...

great match indeed !

Clueless Dolphin said...

so stoked! gonna have my green on

Yes! said...

Can't wait... Go celtics!

Liquid said...

celtics is a great team,hope they win

Mo said...

go celtics!

Michelangelo said...

Go Celtics ;D

Danny Murphy said...

Should be a good game, fingers grossed the Celtics can pull it off

Kboy71 said...

Celtics are guna smash on em

Fleischgarten said...

celtics for the win!

Mr. Awesome said...

Celtics all the way, Lakers are overrated

Ingönyama said...

GO CELTICS!

Tommy said...

I know nothing about it, but the logo on the left kicks ass! ^^

Endless said...

Well, I'll watch it tomorrow (<< CET here).

BTW following

gfdsgsdgsd said...

Can't wait to watch this game

Badd said...

I could have used your insight when making a bracket last month, lol. I'll follow and see how your predictions turn out.

Parallel-Reality Hero said...

This one is ours. Go go, Celtics! Lovely blog, by the way. Totally following it!

BORIS said...

I never watched a basketball game is it strange that i dont like it?

Unknown said...

gonna be a great game

Unknown said...

Go Celtics!!!

Leizer said...

how can you never have watched a basketball game :O .. it's an awesome game...

Zombie said...

Go Celtics!!

Fishy Corporation said...

Good luck Celtics!

ExoticBlogger said...

woot! leggo!

Unknown said...

GO CELTICS!

R.C said...

Oh wow, this should be an interesting game to watch then! Too bad, I got plans for wrestlemania. Still, good luck for the celtics!

Kryptik said...

Celtics have this one. Easy job, get it done.

Spongeworthy said...

RONDOOOOOOOO

pezasied said...

I'm a pacers fan, but even still I like your blog. Good luck in the playoffs!

Sacrilicious said...

I'm European, so I have no idea what a *good* basketball game looks like :P

tissue rejection said...

I'll definitely watch

Flames said...

Can't wait for the game tonight.

fabio_2007 said...

hope they win

Leestander said...

im from sweden so i dont understand the game so much, can you make a guide to idiots like me? =)

Rancor said...

hope celtics win. but my fav team are the raptors :)

JuX said...

I am gonna go with the celtics on this one.

Jordan said...

My dads rooting for Celtics, so I guess I am too lol

srb-blog said...

Celtics!

TheStamos said...

go heat!

PvtCarlin said...

They're both such good teams; who will WIN!?

Unknown said...

Seems like piece of cake for Celtics.

Dazza said...

Go Celtics! WOO

Anonymous said...

CELTS! SHAQ ATTACK

Nope said...

Might check it out, sounds like it would be a good game.

Joseph White said...

Rooting for Celtics!!

ed said...

ray allen is slacking

Canon said...

I'll be watching this!

CandleintheDark said...

This will be awesome

TheGeneral said...

T'will be a good game.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

J.B. said...

you'll get them this time!

Bremsy said...

Go Celtics GO GO GO


my favourite team is Chichago Bulls tho they are first in the western conference :DDD

THRASHER said...

good stuff

Blk Jesus said...

good luck celtics

Kenzie said...

Woohooo celtics.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger